Friday, January 18, 2008

Wine News

Hello,

I am excited to report that I have added Evenfall's first wine from Portugal to the wine list. A product of the House of Dow's, a famous port producer.

Starting tonight we will be offfering the 2005 Vale do Bomfin Reserva Douro DOC. Now that may be a seem like a mouthful but the wine itself is the real mouthful. With luscious flavors of raspberry, blueberry, and spice. It is a dry red especially suited for drinking with a meal.

Wine Notes:
Picked in late September 2005 from Dow's Primary Vineyard: Quinta do Bomfin
Aged 6-8 Months in new and second year American Oak, cellared in Gaia
Varietals: 40% Tinta Roriz, 40% Touriga Franca, 20% Tinta Barroca


$36 Bottle

"Quickly, bring me a beaker of wine, so that I may wet my mind and say something clever."
-Aristophanes

No comments: